Persian Parade Foundation Inc. is planning for 2019 Executive Board members election. Members of the Executive Board elected once every 2 years by the General Membership from a list of qualified candidates. The board is the executive arm of the organization and comprise 9 members and 3 alternates.
We are calling on all current members to nominate themselves or other interested members for the 2019 Executive Board members election.
All members of age eighteen and over, whose membership is in good standing and confirmed by the Foundation’s Executive Board shall be entitled to nominate themselves or other and vote in presence or by proxy.
Persian Parade Foundation Inc. Executive Board Duties:
- Active participation in the Persian Parade Day planning and execution activities
- Active participation in planning and execution of annual activities such as fundraising events, publicity and cultural events
- Participation in monthly or as-per-need meetings / Conference calls
- Member of Persian Parade Foundation Inc. in good standing for at least one calendar year.
- Demonstrate organizational leadership, management and couching skills
- October 31, 2019. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your nomination or nominee. Please provide a brief biography about yourself.
- The election will be held on Sunday November 17, 2019 from 2:00PM to 5:00PM in the Miraj Healthy Grill at 120 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016. Persian Sweets and tea will be served.